To provide care in the safest possible setting, Columbia Radiology has implemented additional measures to keep our patients and staff healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to reassure you that we are taking every possible precaution, and we appreciate your cooperation when you come for your exam.
Your Visit to Columbia Radiology’s Imaging Centers
To protect the safety of our patients and staff, we are asking all patients to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. A mask will be provided at arrival if you do not have one.
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your appointment for screening and registration. Please do not arrive earlier than the designated time.
- Please complete the patient forms associated with your exam before you come to the facility. Your scheduler will provide you with the forms by email or you can download them from our website. Email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them with you to your appointment.
- We request that you come for your exam alone unless you need one companion for assistance. Children may come with one parent or care provider. Appointment companions will be subject to screening as well.
Scheduling Your Appointment
To schedule your appointment, please call 212-326-8518 for diagnostic exams. For interventional radiology consultations, please call 212-326-8874, and our scheduling team will help you set one up. Your scheduler will ask some initial screening questions when you make your appointment and go over appointment guidelines with you.
Connect Patient Portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for Connect, the ColumbiaDoctors patient portal. The portal allows you to check-in for your appointment, access your results, and manage your care across Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian.