How to Set Up a Video Consultation With an Interventional Radiologist
Set Up Your Phone, Tablet, or Laptop for a Virtual Visit
STEP 1: Schedule an appointment
Schedule your consultation with an interventional radiologist by calling 212-326-8874 or by submitting our appointment request form. If you are a new patient, we will ask you some questions and set you up in our electronic health record.
STEP 2: Set up your Connnect patient portal account
Connect will give you access to current and future appointments, test results, billing, and more. Setting up an account is easy and takes just a few minutes. (Skip this step if you already have a Connect account). Sign up for a Connect account.
STEP 3: Download the Zoom app
- If you will be having your consultation on a desktop or laptop computer, download the required ZOOM software to your computer by visiting zoom.us/download and clicking “Download” under ZOOM Client for Meetings. (You do not need to create a ZOOM account.)
- If you will be having your consultation on a smartphone or tablet, download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app by searching “ZOOM” within the App Store or Google Play. (You do not need to create a ZOOM account.)
STEP 4: Download the MyChart app (Phone or tablet only)
- Open the MyChart app.
- Search for and select "Columbia University Irving Medical Center" as your primary institution.
- Log in using your Connect user name and password.
- Select "Appointments" and confirm that your upcoming appointment is listed.
At the Time of Your Appointment
Please log in ten to fifteen minutes before the start of your appointment.