View a complete list of our imaging services.
Our radiologists are experts in their field. They can help you determine the most effective imaging modality for your patient or consult regarding a specific imaging interpretation.
To schedule a consultation, please call 646-636-6666 or view our radiologists.
Schedule an Exam
- ColumbiaDoctors Midtown Radiology (all diagnostic and interventional services)
- ColumbiaDoctors Midtown Radiology (MSK)
- ColumbiaDoctors PET Center (PET/CT and Diagnostic CT)
- ColumbiaDoctors MRI Center (MRI, MRA)
- ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown.
- ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown Radiology (all diagnostic and interventional services)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology: 212-305-9729
- Interventional Radiology: 212-305-7094
- Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital: 212-305-3320
- The Allen Hospital: 212-932-4161/4162
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital 914-787-5008
Access Patient Results
For Columbia University Medical Center health care providers, results are easily available through a variety of web based modalities. All radiologic exams that have been reviewed and finalized will have a report in all of these areas:
Physicians who work outside ColumbiaDoctors:
- Call 212-305-7795 for reports by mail or fax.
- Call 646-636-6666 to speak with a radiologist.
If there is a report that is not yet available, and you require immediate attention, please contact the radiologist directly and we will be happy to provide the information for which you are looking.
Request 3D and Advanced Processing Services
The Center for Advanced Image Processing & Analysis (CAIPA) works within the Department of Radiology to provide a routine clinical imaging post-processing service for radiologists as well as clinicians aiding in patient care. We have processed thousands of cases, including but not limited to pre-surgical planning measurements for renal and liver donors, TAVR, aneursym stent planning, and visualization of fractures and bones for musculoskeletal exams.
Custom 3D prints of patients' anatomy can help the surgeon/patient conversation by showing real to-scale prints they can hold and use to better understand their problem. CAIPA provides 3D printing services from segmentation to the final print.
To request 3D services, please email us directly at 3Dlab@nyp.org. Requests are prioritized immediately during lab hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm).