A real-time demonstration of our lung lesion segmentation algorithm that is integrated into our image-based response assessment system cauterized from an open source software, Weasis.
We have been translating our technologies from bench to bedside. Our software tools are platform independent, easy-to-use, fast, accurate, and ready-to-go. Key technologies include:
- A series of advanced image analysis algorithms, based on conventional and/or AI methods, for reliable and efficient segmentation of almost all solid tumors, as well as tissues and organs at various sites on CT and MR images
- Computer programs to ensure proper image quality for QIB development and qualification
- Radiomics and CNN models for diagnosis, prognosis, and response prediction/assessment of cancers and neurological diseases.
Visit the Columbia Technology Ventures website to learn more about our available technologies.
- "Imbio Signs License Agreement for Brain Tumor Segmentation Algorithm with Columbia University", February 6, 2015
- "Hinacom Licenses 3-D Lesion Segmentation Software from Columbia", April 4, 2014
- "Columbia Licenses Novel 3-D Organ and Tumor Segmentation Software to Varian Medical Systems", May 16, 2013
- "AG Mednet Licenses Software from Columbia University to Reduce Clinical Trial Protocol Amendments and Unnecessary Costs", November 12, 2012
3D Segmentation of Solid Tumors on CT/MRI
3D Segmentation of Organs and Tissues on CT/MRI
Lung Lesion Segmentation
Lymph Node Segmentation
Liver Lesion Segmentation